- Location / Minneapolis/Bloomington, MN, USA
- Venue / Sears Court @ Mall Of America
- Event / Live Performance & Autograph Session
A second show in the city after the club date on 26th July.
The first time at this venue.
The venue was located in Bloomington which is a suburb of Minneapolis and is inside the Mall Of America.
It was opened in August 1992 and for a long time was the largest mall in North America.
The old Met Center arena was located not far from where this building stands.
This was an afternoon event in the largest Mall in America featuring a record signing at the Sam Goody store and a short live performance in the Sears Court area of the mall.
A shorter setlist played with seven songs.
Joe commented that the sound system was like playing through a Hi-Fi.
A decent quality audience filmed video exists from this show.
Read more this show and view video footage.
- 00 - n/a
- 01 - Let's Get Rocked
- 02 - Promises
- 03 - Foolin'
- 04 - Animal
- 05 - Now
- 06 - Armageddon It
- 07 - Pour Some Sugar On Me
- 2002 - X/Ten - 1
- 1999 - Euphoria - 1
- 1992 - Adrenalize - 1
- 1987 - Hysteria - 3
- 1983 - Pyromania - 1
- Tour - Def Leppard X/Ten Promo Tour 2002
- Fan Recorded - Yes (Audio/Video)
- Venue - Website
- Venue Address -
- US State - Minnesota
- Area Map - Google
- Last Show Here - 26th July 2002
- Capacity - n/a
- Attendance - 1,000+
- Total Gross - n/a
- Show Time - 12pm
- Tickets - Free
- Promoter - Mall Of America.
- Headliner - Def Leppard
- Support Act - n/a
- 01 - Joe Elliott - Lead Vocals
- 02 - Phil Collen - Guitars
- 03 - Vivian Campbell - Guitars
- 04 - Rick Savage - Bass
- 05 - Rick Allen - Drums
songs by album
share this setlist:
venue street view
The main entrance of the mall.
A view of the court area where the show took place.
get def leppard news
Stay in touch with the latest updates.
explore def leppard tour history