home > tour history > 2000 > Vancouver, BC
Tuesday, 11th January 2000
- Location / Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Venue / General Motors Place / GM Place
The first show by the band in this city since September 1996 on the Slang tour.
The second time at this venue.
The venue is located in the downtown area of the city next to the 54,500 capacity BC Place stadium.
It was opened in September 1995 as General Motors Place until 2010.
The name changed to Rogers Arena in 2010.
A decent quality audience recording exists from this show.
After his introduction Phil played part of the 'High 'n' Dry (Saturday Night)' riff before going into 'Let It Go'.
- 00 - n/a
- 01 - Rock! Rock! (Till You Drop)
- 02 - Action
- 03 - Demolition Man
- 04 - Women
- 05 - Make Love Like A Man
- 06 - Goodbye
- 07 - Animal
- 08 - Foolin'
- 09 - Paper Sun
- 10 - Slang
- 11 - Promises
- 12 - Love Bites
- 13 - Two Steps Behind (acoustic)
- 14 - Armageddon It
- 15 - Photograph
- 16 - Rocket (Single Version)
- 17 - Pour Some Sugar On Me
- 18 - Rock Of Ages
- 19 - Let's Get Rocked
- 00 - Phil Collen High 'N' Dry Riff Teaser
- 20 - Let It Go
songs by album / single
- 1999 - Euphoria - 4
- 1996 - Slang - 1
- 1993 - Retro-Active - 2
- 1992 - Adrenalize - 2
- 1987 - Hysteria - 6
- 1983 - Pyromania - 4
- 1981 - High 'n' Dry - 1
- Tour - Def Leppard Euphoria Tour 2000
- Fan Recorded - Yes (Audio)
- Venue - Website
- Venue Address - 800 Griffiths Way, Vancouver, BC V6B 6G1
- Canadian Province - British Columbia
- Area Map - Google
- Last Show Here - 3rd September 1996
- Capacity - 19,000
- Attendance - n/a
- Total Gross - n/a
- Tickets - n/a
- Promoter - n/a
- Headliner - Def Leppard
- Support Act - Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
- 01 - Joe Elliott - Lead Vocals
- 02 - Phil Collen - Guitars
- 03 - Vivian Campbell - Guitars
- 04 - Rick Savage - Bass
- 05 - Rick Allen - Drums
share this setlist:
venue street view
A view inside the arena during an Ice Hockey game.
get def leppard news
Stay in touch with the latest updates.
explore def leppard tour history