- Buy Single @ -
- Def Leppard Tour History -
- US Release Date - 23rd November 1993.
- GER Release Date - 28th January 1994.
- Format - CD/7 Inch/CASS.
- Producer - Mike Shipley/Def Leppard.
- Live Tracks 06/07/08/09 - Recorded 29th May 1992 in Bonn, Germany.
- GER Record Label - Bludgeon Riffola/Phonogram.
- US Record Label - Mercury.
- Special Formats - US Promo CD with Card Picture Sleeve.
- Special Formats - German 2CD 'Z-Pack' Single Set featuring 'In The Clubs-In Your Face'.
- UK Chart - n/a.
- US Chart - 39 (22nd January 1994/17 weeks on chart)
- CAN Chart - 4
- From The Album -
- Lead Vocals -
- Bass -
- Guitars -
- Guitars -
- Drums -
Single Notes By dltourhistory
The second single from 'Retro-Active' was released in late 1993 and early 1994. 'Miss You In A Heartbeat' was the second ballad to be released from the album and another track from the 'Make Love Like A Man' UK single that was reworked. The single was not issued in the UK where 'Action' was the second single from the album. The song reached number 39 in the US charts. It was also released in Germany, other parts of Europe and Japan.
In Germany the single was issued as a two CD set. CD1 featured two demo versions by Joe and CD2 was the "In The Clubs-In Your Face" Live E.P.. Up till then only released in Japan. The inside of the back sleeve was the cover art to this E.P. after the 2CD tray had been lifted up.
The single is sometimes listed as being from the UK. Most German singles also have the Bludgeon Riffola logo on them. It is often listed as being LEPCD 11/858 253-2 - this is wrong. The catalogue number is the German CD and LEPCD11 is made up by whoever listed it, probably due to the Bludgeon Riffola logo. The single incorrectly lists track 1 as being the Band Acoustic Version from the album. It is actually the 5:56 demo version by Phil.
- Tracklisting >
- 01 -
- 02 -
- 03 -
- 04 -
- 05 -
- Additional Tracks > In The Clubs-In Your Face
- 06 -
- 07 -
- 08 -
- 09 -