buy album online
Tracklisting - CD 1 (On Through The Night)
The debut album from 1980 remastered by Ronan McHugh and Joe Elliott. The hardcover book features Ross Halfin photos, notes by journalist Paul Elliott and introductions by Joe, Phil, Sav and Rick for each album.
The sleeve is a replica of a rare Australian gatefold sleeve version. With the UK inner sleeve photos and all song lyrics included.
CD 2 - (High 'n' Dry)
The first time the original ten track version from 1981 has been released on CD with remastered audio. The mid 80s original CD release featured the two 1984 remixes making it a 12 track album.
Like all discs the inner sleeves and CDs reproduce the original UK vinyl versions artwork and vinyl labels.
CD 3 - (Pyromania)
The third studio album from 1983 with remastered audio. It was previously remastered for the 2009 Deluxe Edition.
CD 4 - (Hysteria)
The fourth studio album from 1987 with remastered audio as released in 2017 for the album's 30th anniversary edition.
CD 5 - (Live At The L.A. Forum 1983)
The 11th September 1983 live show first released officially as the second disc of the 2009 Pyromania Deluxe Edition. Recorded at the L.A. Forum and featuring a guest appearance by Brian May of Queen on the encore. The front cover features the distinctive white and red exterior of the venue mixed with Pyromania album graphics.
CD 6 - (Rarities - Volume One)
A rarities disc featuring single A and B-Sides. Tracks one and two are the 1979 'Wasted' single. Previously only available on seven inch vinyl. The cover features a 1979 photo of Steve Clark on stage along with the classic triangular DL logo.
1980 B-Side 'Good Morning Freedom' from the 'Hello America' single is also released on CD for the first time.
The two 1984 'High 'n' Dry' remixes are included on this disc rather than the album as on the original 12 track CD from the 1980s.
The five 'Hysteria' album studio B-Sides are included. Four originals and one cover. As already reissued in 2017 on the 'Hysteria' 30th anniversary edition. the CD features a reproduction of the design of the Def Leppard EP red label.
CD 7 - (The Def Leppard E.P.)
The Def Leppard E.P. released on CD for the first time. The three inch CD features a reproduction of the original red label. The remastered audio was originally included on the 2017 Record Store Day 12" release. Previous three inch CDs were released for the 'Hysteria' and 'Adrenalize' singles from 1988 to 1992 in Japan (x6) and USA (x1).
- Catalogue Number (Box) - 5777358.
- Catalogue Number (CD 1) - to follow.
- Catalogue Number (CD 2) - to follow.
- Catalogue Number (CD 3) - to follow.
- Catalogue Number (CD 4) - to follow.
- Catalogue Number (CD 5) - to follow.
- Catalogue Number (CD 6) - to follow.
- Catalogue Number (CD 7) - to follow.
- Packaging - Box Set.
- - Lead Vocals/Guitar (Live).
- - Bass Guitar/Keyboards (Live).
- - Guitars.
- - Guitars.
- - Guitars.
- - Drums.
- Executive Producer -
- Remastered By - Ronan McHugh/Joe Elliott.
- Vinyl LPs Cut By - Greg Moore.
- Live Tracks -
- Record Label - UMC (Universal Music Catalogue).
- Record Label - Virgin EMI.
- More Info To Follow.
- Producer/Mixer - Robert John 'Mutt' Lange.
- Producer - (Colonel) Tom Allom (1980).
- Producer - Def Leppard (1979).
- Producer - Nick Tauber (1979).
- Engineers/Mixers - Nigel Green/Mike Shipley.
- Assistant Engineer - Craig Thomson (1983).
- Assistant Engineer - Bryan New (1983).
- Engineers - Louis 'Snook' Austin/Dick Plant (1980).
- Engineers - Roy Neave/Keith Herd (1979).
- Mixer - Nick Cartwright (1979).
- Producer - Def Leppard.
- Producer/Engineer - Ronald Prent.
- UK Chart - (info to follow).
- UK Vinyl Chart - (info to follow).
- US Chart - (info to follow).
share this page:
explore def leppard tour history