Saturday, 15th April 2017
Pic by Chele Drappel
On This Day in Def Leppard History - 15th April, the following concerts and events took place. Including guitarist Vivian Campbell's first ever show with the band in Dublin, Ireland on this day in 1992.
Vivian made his live debut in April 1992 at the same club where he played early gigs with Sweet Savage. He had already joined the band weeks earlier and was officially unveiled as the new guitar player at the Freddie Mercury Tribute concert in London on 20th April.
about this live show anniversary.
On this day in 2015 the band started their world tour in. Their first ever show in this city.
Also on this day in 2011 the 'Undefeated' single was released. The first single taken from the 'Mirrorball (Live & More)' album and one of the three new studio tracks.
The band continue the 2017 the North American Tour tonight inwhich was last played in March 1993. Check back later for the setlist.
As of 2017, Def Leppard (will) have played 8 times on this date.
- Def Leppard History - Concerts/Events On This Day
- 15th April 2017 | Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, NY, USA -
- 15th April 2015 | South Okanagan Events Centre, Penticton, BC, CANADA -
- 15th April 2011 | Single Release - 'Undefeated', Worldwide -
- 15th April 2003 | 1st Mariner Arena, Baltimore, MD, USA -
- 15th April 1997 | Coliseo General Ruminahui, Quito, ECUADOR -
- 15th April 1992 | Vivian Campbell's First Show - McGonagles Club, Dublin, IRELAND -
- 15th April 1988 | Edinburgh Playhouse, Edinburgh, SCOTLAND -
- 15th April 1983 | Veterans Memorial Coliseum, Phoenix, AZ, USA -
- 15th April 1980 | Odeon Theatre, Birmingham, ENGLAND -
Use the previous news links to go back through each day in history to June 2011.
- Def Leppard -
- Def Leppard -
- Previous News -