- Location / Amsterdam, Holland/Netherlands
- Venue / Jaap Edenhal / Japp Eden Hall
The first show by the band in this city.
The first time at this venue.
The venue is located to the South East of the city centre and within a sports complex and is used as an indoor ice skating rink.
It was opened in 1973.
It hosted concerts from at least early 1975 until late 1992.
Show Story - From Animal Instinct
"A second High 'n' Dry tour of Europe, this time with Judas Priest, extracted the last drop of road sweat out of Def Leppard. The group played eleven shows in eleven days. They would have played more except their passports were stolen in Amsterdam, forcing the cancellation of the final shows in Germany. There was no love lost with the fans there anyway. The Germans had not been impressed with Leppard's sloppy performances in June and the band was not that interested in prolonging the agony of touring. Def Leppard had been on the road non-stop for six months."
"Pete Willis was the only member of the band who went home broke. For the European Tour, each Leppard was paid a salary of two hundred and fifty English Pounds. But in Amsterdam, Pete went ape-crazy with a fire extinguisher in the hallway outside his hotel room. There was six feet of white foam in the hallway and tiny little footprints leading to his room. It cost Pete £275 to pay for damage to the hallway floor and have the extinguisher refilled."
- 00 - n/a
- 01 - On Through The Night
- 02 - It Could Be You
- 03 - It Don't Matter
- 04 - Another Hit And Run
- 05 - Lady Strange
- 06 - Rock Brigade
- 07 - High 'N' Dry (Saturday Night) (Extended)
- 08 - Let It Go
- 09 - Wasted
songs by album
- 1981 - High 'n' Dry - 4
- 1980 - On Through The Night - 5
- Tour - Def Leppard High 'n' Dry World Tour 1981
- Judas Priest Tour Name - Point Of Entry
- Fan Recorded - none yet
- Venue - Website
- Venue Address - Radioweg 64, 1098 NJ Amsterdam
- Dutch Region - Baden-Württemberg
- Area Map - Google
- Last Show Here - n/a
- Capacity - 4,500
- Attendance - n/a
- Total Gross - n/a
- Doors - n/a
- Show Time - n/a
- Tickets - n/a
- Promoter - Mojo Concerts.
- Headliner - Judas Priest
- Support Act - Def Leppard
- Support Act - Accept
- 01 - Joe Elliott - Lead Vocals
- 02 - Pete Willis - Guitars
- 03 - Steve Clark - Guitars
- 04 - Rick Savage - Bass
- 05 - Rick Allen - Drums
share this setlist:
venue street view
get def leppard news
Stay in touch with the latest updates.
explore def leppard tour history