- Location / Rotherham, England
- Venue / Dickens Inn
The second show by the band in this town since December 1978 which was also Rick Allen's first show.
The first time at this venue.
This venue is located 1.2 miles to the South East of the town centre.
It was opened as a pub in 1838 and originally known as Station Hotel linked to the former Westgate Railway Station.
It was renamed in 1975 as Dickens Inn and then Sports (1981-1988), Westgate Hotel (1988-1990), Jake's Bar (1990 onwards).
It was later known as The Millenium (Westgate).
Rotherham is 9.8 miles to the North East of Sheffield.
The band were reportedly paid 20 pounds.
- 00 - n/a
setlist - (Unconfirmed)
- 01 - Glad I'm Alive
- 02 - Rosalie (By Thin Lizzy)
- 03 - Ride Into The Sun
- 04 - When The Walls Came Tumblin' Down
- 05 - Answer To The Master
- 06 - The Overture
- 07 - Beyond The Temple - (Unreleased)
- 08 - Sorrow Is A Woman
- 09 - Emerald (By Thin Lizzy)
- 10 - Heat Street - (Unreleased)
- 11 - Good Morning Freedom
- 12 - Wasted
- 13 - Getcha Rocks Off
songs by album / single
- 1980 - On Through The Night - 4
- 1980 - Hello America - 1
- 1979 - The Def Leppard E.P. - 3
- Covers/Unreleased - 5
- Tour - Def Leppard Early Years Tour 1979
- Fan Recorded - none yet
- Venue - No Website
- Venue Address - 20 Westgate, Rotherham S60 1AP
- English County - South Yorkshire
- Area Map - Google
- Last Show Here - 21st December 1978
- Capacity - n/a
- Attendance - n/a
- Show Time - n/a
- Tickets - n/a
- Total Gross - £20
- Promoter - n/a
- Headliner - Def Leppard
- Support Act - n/a
- 01 - Joe Elliott - Lead Vocals
- 02 - Pete Willis - Guitars
- 03 - Steve Clark - Guitars
- 04 - Rick Savage - Bass
- 05 - Rick Allen - Drums
share this setlist:
venue street view
get def leppard news
Stay in touch with the latest updates.
explore def leppard tour history